Skimz SM257 3rd Generation Monzter Protein Skimmer has a smaller footprint than its predecessor, comes with low wattage QuietPro QPS9.0 DC skimmer pump and RPM controller.
The new Skimz Monzter Protein Skimmer has been redesigned to include with a gear system drain plate for water outlet adjustment. This unique gear system uses 70 gear teeth which provides a smooth and easy tuning of water level in the skimmer.
Skimz has developed the new air silencer for easy cleaning and maintenance. The new air silencer is easy to dismantle by removing the screw from base plate and take the chamber apart for cleaning.
Skimz SM257 draws an air intake of 2,220 litres per hour and is suitable for aquariums up to 3,000 litres.
Monzter Protein Skimmer Features:
• Extremely Low Noise
• High-Efficiency 6-Pole DC Pump
• Fully Adjustable Flow
• 10-Minute Feed Mode
• Smooth Gear Water Level Control
• Easy Cleaning Air Silencer
• Footprint: 320 x 340mm (12 5/8" x 13 3/8")
• Total height: 620mm (24 7/16")
• Body diameter: 250mm (9 13/16")
• Recommended sump water height: 180 - 240mm (7 1/16" to 9 7/16")
• Installation: Designed for in-sump use
• Model: QuietPro QPS9.0 DC pinwheel
• Air intake: 1,800 – 2,220 L/h
• Power consumption: 33 – 41W
• Voltage: AC100-240V 50-60Hz 24V DC/4A
• Pump controller: QPC110
• up to 3,000L
Skimz Monzter D-Series Skimmer has five different models: SN127, SN147, SM167, SM207 and SM257.
CLICK HERE for Monzter Protein Skimmer Brochure
CLICK HERE for Monzter Protein Skimmer Quick Installation Guide
CLICK HERE for QuietPro QPS Skimmer Pump Quick Installation Guide
CLICK HERE for Monzter Protein Skimmer Spare Parts
Facebook Twitter Youtube Google+ Pinterest
If your question is not answered there, please use one of the contact methods below.