Skimz RR97 Recirculating Biopellet Reactor has include a DC pump which give you full control of the flow rate through the reactor. QuietPro QP1.2 DC pump does double duty as a feed pump, pulled water into the reactor at the rate the effluent is allowed to exit while recirculating the water within the reactor chamber. The effluent can be fine tuned for your system according to the bio-load without overdoing it, and with a DC pump you can adjust the flow to keep the media tumbling and free of biofilm.
Skimz RR97 can also be used with other type of media, like phosphate media or activated carbon that needs to be tumbled.
Recirculating Biopellet Reactor Features:
• Small Footprint
• An Integrated Feed
• Fully Adjustable Pump Flow
• Effluent can be Fine-Tuned
• Can be used with other type of Media
• Footprint: 115 x 115mm (4 1/2" x 4 1/2")
• Total height: 490mm (19 5/16")
• Body diameter: 90mm (3 9/16")
• Model: QuietPro QP1.2 DC
• Power consumption: up to 15W
• Voltage: AC100-240 50-60Hz 24V DC/1A
• Pump controller: QPC35
• Biopellet media: 700ml / Phosphate media: 600ml
Method of Feeding:
• Self-suction water intake
• up to 700L
• Designed for in-sump use
Skimz Recirculating Biopellet Reactor is available in three sizes: RR97, RR117 and RR157.
CLICK HERE for Recirculating Biopellet Reactor Quick Installation Guide
CLICK HERE for QuietPro QP Pump Quick Installation Guide
CLICK HERE for Recirculating Biopellet Reactor Spare Parts
Facebook Twitter Youtube Google+ Pinterest
If your question is not answered there, please use one of the contact methods below.