Skimz QuietPro QP4.0 is a very efficient 4,000 L/h DC aquarium submersible water pump that draws only 30W at full flow.
QuietPro QP4.0 pump features a slow start-up mode with innovative electronics and automatic power-off protection mode. QuietPro is a variable speed controllable pump which offer high flow rate and low power consumption.
QuietPro QP4.0 is silent in operation due to brushless DC (BLDC) 6-pole synchronous motors. You can adjust the speed to meet your performance requirements, makes it an energy saving solution.
• Extremely Low Noise
• 10-Minute Feed Mode
• Soft Start-Up
• Dry Run Protection
• Internal Memory Module
• Overload/Temperature Protection
• "High Strength" Ceramic Shaft
• Fully Adjustable Flow
• L170 x D90 x H130mm (6 11/16" x 3 9/16" x 5 1/8")
• up to 30W
• AC100-240 50-60Hz 24V DC/2.75A
• Variable speed - range 5 – 100%
• Soft startup - prevent excess wear on motor and impeller assembly
• Shut-off blocks - automatic restart after 10 seconds (power off after 10 times)
• Dry run - automatic restart after 2 minutes (power off after 10 times)
• Memory module - in case of power failure, re-identification of the last set speed
• Feed mode- disable pump for 10 minutes.
• LED display - Wattage and speed settings
• Overload protection
• Liquid temperature - +2 °C to max. +40 °C
• Ambient temperature - 0 °C to max. +50 °C
• CE conformity
Skimz QuietPro QP DC pump has six different models. QP1.2, QP2.0, QP4.0, QP6.0, QP9.0, QP12.0
CLICK HERE for QuietPro QP Pump Brochure
CLICK HERE for QuietPro QP Pump Quick Installation Guide
CLICK HERE for QuietPro QP Pump Spare Parts
Facebook Twitter Youtube Google+ Pinterest
If your question is not answered there, please use one of the contact methods below.