Skimz SP207 Piramid Protein Skimmer is the midsize model that is rated for aquarium systems up to 1,200L. Skimz SP207 Skimmer draws an amazing air intake of 1,200 l/h of air, making it capable of handling a higher water throughput.
Skimz SP207 skimmer is slim, which is great for for people who have small sumps. Paired with low wattage QuietPro QPS4.0 DC skimmer pump and a variable speed controller that allows you to adjust the speed to fit your needs. The pump also has a slow start-up mode and automatic power-off protection mode.
Piramid Protein Skimmer Features:
• Extremely Low Noise
• High-Efficiency 6-Pole DC Pump
• Fully Adjustable Flow
• 10-Minute Feed Mode
• Smooth Gear Water Level Control
• Easy Cleaning Air Silencer
• Footprint: 150 x 263mm (5 7/8" x 10 3/8")
• Total height: 524mm (20 5/8')
• Recommended sump water height: 180 - 240mm (7 1/16" to 9 7/16")
• Installation: Designed for in-sump use
• Model: QuietPro QPS4.0 DC pinwheel
• Air intake: 900 – 1,200 L/h
• Power consumption: 12 – 19W
• Voltage: AC110-240V 50-60Hz 24V DC/2A
• Pump controller: QPC55
• up to 1,200L
Skimz Piramid D-Series Skimmer available in four sizes: SP187, SP207, SP257 and SP287.
CLICK HERE for Piramid Protein Skimmer Quick Installation Guide
CLICK HERE for QuietPro QPS Skimmer Pump Quick Installation Guide
CLICK HERE for Piramid Protein Skimmer Spare Parts
Facebook Twitter Youtube Google+ Pinterest
If your question is not answered there, please use one of the contact methods below.