Skimz Zenvotec is a variable speed controllable pump which offer high flow rate and low power consumption. The pump is silent in operation due to brushless DC (BLDC) synchronous motors. You can adjust the speed to meet your performance requirements, makes it an energy-saving solution.
- Variable speed range (0 – 100%)
- Soft startup to prevent excess wear on motor and impeller assembly
- Safety functions – Temperature, dry run and overload protection
- IC memory – In case of power failure, re-identification of the last set speed
- Built-in automatic shut-off blocks and automatic restart after 3 seconds
- Saltwater resistant M6 titanium screws
- Inlet and outlet complete with DIN connection
- Robust anodized aluminium housing for controller
- Liquid temperature – +2 oC to max. +40 oC
- Ambient temperature – 0 oC to max. +50 oC
- Maximum operating pressure – 2 bar
- Protection class – Pump IP68 and controller IP62
- CE conformityChoice of 3m or 10m cable length
Skimz Zenvotec range has six different models: ZD55, ZD70, ZD80, ZD100, ZD120 and ZD150.
Facebook Twitter Youtube Google+ Pinterest
If your question is not answered there, please use one of the contact methods below.